Author Archives: Keith Flint

Committee meeting Sunday 16/05/2021.

Due to the restrictions that are still in place and the cost of putting these restrictions in place it has been decided that as we said on the 13.04.2021 with the best interest of the club we will be opening on Friday 25 th of June . This could change if the government changes any restrictions